The Atlas product suite includes:
- Nomad, a cluster manager and scheduler for application deployment across an infrastructure.
- Vagrant, a tool for creating and managing development environments.
- Packer, a tool for creating images for platforms including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Docker, OpenStack, VMware and VirtualBox.
- Terraform, a tool that automates infrastructure provisioning on platforms including AWS, Google Compute Engine, OpenStack and Azure.
- Serf, a tool for cluster membership, failure detection and orchestration.
- Consul, a tool for deployment, configuration and maintenance of service-oriented architectures (SOA).
- Vault, a tool for the management of keys and secrets in distributed systems.
Atlas products enable collaboration and automation by allowing infrastructure to be defined as code, from development, operations, and security through to deployment logic, infrastructure configurations and security policies. The products support numerous cloud and private infrastructure types.
HashiCorp clients include Conde Nast, Mozzilla, ClassPass, Cisco, Capgemini and OpenAI.